Friday, April 13, 2012

Emotional responses

Taking in the emotional reins can be hard to do at first. If this is too difficult for you then please try a gratitute list for your life. The effect of making, and eventually posting it can make you smile at your wonderful things in your life. "Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have" (Schantel, Rabbi H.) I will post mine to see what beautifuls thoughts are coming into my life-
                             Gratitude

  • I get to keep growing through spiritual expereinces
  • I don't have to anestisize myself
  • Everyday is a new beginning
  • I keep discovering ways to improve myself
  • My greatest years are before me
  • Life is becomig a great adventure
  • I know in my heart of hearts that ALL SHALL PASS (permancy is an ullision)
  • I appreciate every penny I earn
  • All my problems stem from negative thoughts
  • Any negativity is a call to attention- Here and Now!
  • Every opportunity gets me closer to a job I want
  • I can express my boundaries
  • I can make amends  because no one is perfect
  • The steps are there for me to use for my life challenges
I used to just list the things and people in my life but now I express to them all the time for my gratitude to them every day. This is a really empowering thing to do as it builds social connections and has me treating to care carefully of my things so they last and are appreciated. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment